We offer small group travel to unique and slightly off the beaten path destinations. These are cultural tours with the purpose of getting to know the history, customs, foods and people. Trips are usually 12 to 14 people but often can be as few as 6.
Small group travel offers advantages to independent and large group travelers alike.
Benefits of Small Group Travel
- Like minded people – traveling alone can get lonely and in a small group you get to meet people who share a similar passion for travel.
- Time saver and peace of mind – everything is done for you…itinerary, transportation, accommodations, schedule and guides when needed. Costs are known upfront. You can relax and enjoy yourself.
- It’s personal – you are an individual, not part of a herd.
- It’s flexible – if something comes up, it’s easy to be spontaneous and take advantage of some new discovery at a moment’s notice.
- There’s more discovery – by getting off the beaten path with close-up exposure to local life, local restaurants and small boutique hotels. Local tour guides give unique slices of local life allowing for a whole new perspective.